Sunday 16 January 2011

So perhaps this isn't JUST about computers

I'm starting to have second thoughts about the content of this blog, while I am going to include information about computer building I think I may throw in a few other topics as well, such as Video Games, Software, Or even just interesting little snippets of my life.

Speaking of which I officially started my diet today, I'm currently 175 lbs at 5 ft 8, and I'm looking to get down to around 150 or even less. I've actually got quite a bit of bodyfat and embarrasingly the dreaded "moobs".

Managed to actually eat a reasonable amount today, I've just eaten lunch and here is a list of everything I've eaten so far.

Weetabix and skimmed milk
Rice and chicken with soy sauce
Water
A Small amount of orange juice as a dessert (Don't call me crazy)

You see I have a bit of a yoghurt addiction, I eat about 5 or 6 a day sometimes. In order to combat this I have decided to drink a little orange juice to keep my sweet cravings away.

I hope that this is something interesting to you guys, just felt like sharing with you.

P.S Who is exited for Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim?
[spoiler]ME![/spoiler]

3 comments:

  1. I remember playing Morrowind when I was younger. I always wanted to get into Oblivion but I never had the console for it. It was mad fun. I might look out for a chance to play Skyrim.

    ReplyDelete